2009/10/07

Pink people are the enemy


Hello.

My tailor is rich, he is a fucking Jewish tailor.
I'm joking, perhaps you don't laugh because the English is a boring language, but I'm here to learn the pirate's language. I'm terribly sorry but you don't read here anything in the best language of the world: the Spanish, the champions' language.

Let me I tell you about the English people (in the future: pink people), ok?
Pink people are always thinking how do the thing in the opposite way. They say “Oh, I'm English, I use the pound, drive to the left, have two faucet in the bathroom and only one surname, God save the queen!”

Pink people tell their children that if they do anything as the rest of European they will have a terrible death.

As you can see I'm swimming in dark water and I will need all the help possible. Yes, we need very many Spanish soldiers to win this war, so you haven't any doubt that you will be welcome if you come to see me.
“Where is the battlefield?” you ask me. Don't worry, this are the place and the dates where I will fight:

- From 26 to 29 of October in York
- From 21 to 25 of November in Liverpool
- I don't when now, but I want go to Edinburgh too.

I will have only one pause, from 12 to 21 of November in Berlin.

This is all for now, tomorrow (or more later) plus (if I don't dead before).
See you soon... perhaps.

6 comentarios:

  1. I really liked your post, but I hope you stop pasting text and using your own english!!!

    Take care!

    Juan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anónimo10:30

    Santos writing in English! Good!

    A nice post my friend. I hope to join this group of emigrated people soon.

    Bye,

    Arturo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. pasting text? What do you mean?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. He means Copy and paste, but I don't think so. You have to just try to not suck the keyboard before writting.

    Fuck everyone you can (dogs allowed)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what????
    do you tell me that I write with the ass?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A ver, seamos serios y poned traducciones, que ya estoy cansado de traducir todo el dia xD.

    A ver, basicamente (en mi pobre opinion) que dejes de copiar texto de algun traductor, posteriormente que te dijes mas cuando escribas y que folles mucho.

    ResponderEliminar